Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look

"You guys are doorknobs"
So Katy's a window lock?

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites

.efil laer ni sdrawkcab klat ot elbissop sti fi rednow I
.neht os sseug I kO
.suoromuh dna evitaerc sti ,edam uoy seires siht evol I
.siht ekil epyt ot drah etiuq stI

aalong64 responds:

.tnemmoc tseB

Selling Candy Selling Candy

This was uploaded a few days before my birthday last year. It was like a birthday present but as a short humorous short XD

Pitching Pitching

level 6 is impossible. screw that red gear... how the heck do i even get past it? there is no time to change pitch mid-air or anything without trying to get probably millisecond perfect timing. This is a nice game though! (-1 star because of level 6)

toadfrogs responds:

Someone uploaded a walkthrough of this game at YouTube :D Search for it and you'll see how it's done.

Crash the Robot Crash the Robot

Oh my god nostalgia... My mind is overflowing with it right now.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Haha GG! cant believe how easy or hard some of them were. my roommate asked me what was wrong when i screamed out of frustration, he actually helped me with some of them XD This game was quite the challenge!

Flying Through Pixel Land Flying Through Pixel Land

i honestly love epic 8-bit songs like this! Was a great choice for the boss battle theme in A Koopa's Revenge 2!

SQUEEGEE - RIDE SQUEEGEE - RIDE

i cant wait for your upcoming album! maybe i'll make my own album too! this song is also pretty good!

Squeegee4554 responds:

thank you!

00 00

Awesome! Reminds me of many past songs you've made before that I love! Like, There, and holography, and definately apopop during the break part by the middle, also after that i hear impulse, and then a bunch of your best past songs! I feel SO MUCH nostalgia right now!

FFFFfff... FFFFfff...

ok it looks good but what the heck? seriously what is that trainer doing exactly?

ZippyTheWicked responds:

Fishing and being upset??

Yellow Yellow

cool, what is he? he looks like a muppet sorta

TheEvaluh responds: