View Profile Spikrin

57 Movie Reviews

Don't worry Enderman, scotch tape fixes everything!

Lol the fourth one mega-evolved his cry.

"You guys are doorknobs"
So Katy's a window lock?

19 Game Reviews

Um... I have no words... some of the gameplay was weird or just frustrating like the part when you jump into the hole, the movement is kinda funky.

level 6 is impossible. screw that red gear... how the heck do i even get past it? there is no time to change pitch mid-air or anything without trying to get probably millisecond perfect timing. This is a nice game though! (-1 star because of level 6)

toadfrogs responds:

Someone uploaded a walkthrough of this game at YouTube :D Search for it and you'll see how it's done.

Oh my god nostalgia... My mind is overflowing with it right now.

102 Audio Reviews

I like how the synth is switching around the start of the song, also the retro lead is cool. You definitely deserve more attention!

DJ-Wolff responds:

To be honest, this was made in 3 days with only free loops, but thanks! I’m starting to make my own melodies, like in Press Start (the first two parts I made, the drop was made from loops that came from a future bass loop pack).

-DJ_WOLFF

I like the drop around 1 minute, it has that atmosphere in it, lacking background sound, but that's what gives it it's feeling. the overall feeling of this song is charming. I can imagine a calm retro style level with this song. The only negative things about this song in my opinion is that some parts are a bit too quiet, and the very last part. The synth lead at the end didn't fit too well in my opinion.

DJ-Wolff responds:

to be honest, the drop was the only part of the song that I made with loops. Still proud of it though. I was going to add both parts to the heart and soul bit but for some odd reason one note was like a frickin octave away from where it should've been.

Cool new song! I really love it, your level series is amazing! The parts including orchestral instruments song reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy except it's on steroids. The drops remind me of the kind of dubstep I want to learn how to make. The fast paced parts with synths without orchestral instruments are just epic.

3 Art Reviews

ok it looks good but what the heck? seriously what is that trainer doing exactly?

ZippyTheWicked responds:

Fishing and being upset??

cool, what is he? he looks like a muppet sorta

TheEvaluh responds:

He is yellow

omg what happend to youi flowey._. gonna get nightmares ¯\_ ͯ ᗜ ͯ_/¯

Hi there! I compose music, mainly of the techno and house genres, I do explore further than those two though of course. I like gaming and stuff. I am transsexual, and I identify as a female (don't effing harass me). Otherwise I just exist, goodbye.

17, Female

Music and stuff

A poorly maintained school.

I live in my house.