Flying Through Pixel Land Flying Through Pixel Land

i honestly love epic 8-bit songs like this! Was a great choice for the boss battle theme in A Koopa's Revenge 2!

SQUEEGEE - RIDE SQUEEGEE - RIDE

i cant wait for your upcoming album! maybe i'll make my own album too! this song is also pretty good!

Squeegee4554 responds:

thank you!

00 00

Awesome! Reminds me of many past songs you've made before that I love! Like, There, and holography, and definately apopop during the break part by the middle, also after that i hear impulse, and then a bunch of your best past songs! I feel SO MUCH nostalgia right now!

Aerosmith - Dream On (#TeamUP) Aerosmith - Dream On (#TeamUP)

I saw the video clip on ur account, and its quite impressive you actually played that yourself! keep up the good work, i found your account since you followed my ng account, thanks for that.

RabbitsLair responds:

Thank You very much, buddy! I really appreciate your feedback!

#EnjoyNewgrounds :D

Nikkit Nikkit

I really love this song! Brings the joy of nostalgia every time I listen, its stuck in my head! I know that the nostalgia is coming from the amazing Riddle School Series, in Riddle Transfer. Was definitely a good choice for the main them of the game. Nice and calm, but also not too hard on percussion, there's just enough of it. One of my all time favorites, even it this was made in 2009.

WubWubWubspital WubWubWubspital

I think this is a pretty good improvement from "there's my chippy", keep making good music!

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks dude! It's by far my favorite one yet. Hope il have time to make more soon.

JohnyPixel is Drunk JohnyPixel is Drunk

sounds nice :D im kinda new to the music community, any tips or stuff to know when making music?

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

no! im getting caught in the blizzard! nooooooo why must i make a level with this so- oh hey Krazyman50 nice to meet you

(this song is amazing anyways)

There's My Chippy There's My Chippy

kinda catchy, but a little bit off key in my opinion

SuperPhil64 responds:

I can definitely agree with you on that haha! I'm pretty new at this so hopefully I'll churn out some better stuff in the future! Thanks for the feedback.

ELEMENT - Mastered Version ELEMENT - Mastered Version

wow! (btw when i said my review was late on time and space i misread 2016 as 2017 XD) well anyways this is a pretty good song! i like the piano in the begining, and then the transfer to the synthesizer, its one of the only good transition of piano to synth i've really seen, most people make it sound kinda weird, lol. hope to see more awesome music!

Squeegee4554 responds: