Comic Relief Comic Relief

"I ALSO WANT A SAMPLE..." Same Lisa, same. (It's just a joke so plz don't get triggered or anything.)

Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab

great, so someone managed to combine madness and furries, great, just that's just reeaall great. (4:00-4:05) other than that pretty good! and the music's epic!

Court Ordered - Pilot Court Ordered - Pilot

This is good! very emotinal and the characters are relatable (some of them)

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

cool! this is kinda fun

You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

this is driving me nuts!, but good game

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

cool. its kinda funny at some points and some of the little dudes are kinda relatable actually. like the top hat guy when u just want to kill someone because they're stupid or annoying you

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

no! im getting caught in the blizzard! nooooooo why must i make a level with this so- oh hey Krazyman50 nice to meet you

(this song is amazing anyways)

There's My Chippy There's My Chippy

kinda catchy, but a little bit off key in my opinion

SuperPhil64 responds:

I can definitely agree with you on that haha! I'm pretty new at this so hopefully I'll churn out some better stuff in the future! Thanks for the feedback.

ELEMENT - Mastered Version ELEMENT - Mastered Version

wow! (btw when i said my review was late on time and space i misread 2016 as 2017 XD) well anyways this is a pretty good song! i like the piano in the begining, and then the transfer to the synthesizer, its one of the only good transition of piano to synth i've really seen, most people make it sound kinda weird, lol. hope to see more awesome music!

Squeegee4554 responds:

thanks!

Yellow Yellow

cool, what is he? he looks like a muppet sorta

Undertale Fan Art Undertale Fan Art