Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

no! im getting caught in the blizzard! nooooooo why must i make a level with this so- oh hey Krazyman50 nice to meet you

(this song is amazing anyways)

There's My Chippy There's My Chippy

kinda catchy, but a little bit off key in my opinion

SuperPhil64 responds:

I can definitely agree with you on that haha! I'm pretty new at this so hopefully I'll churn out some better stuff in the future! Thanks for the feedback.

ELEMENT - Mastered Version ELEMENT - Mastered Version

wow! (btw when i said my review was late on time and space i misread 2016 as 2017 XD) well anyways this is a pretty good song! i like the piano in the begining, and then the transfer to the synthesizer, its one of the only good transition of piano to synth i've really seen, most people make it sound kinda weird, lol. hope to see more awesome music!

Squeegee4554 responds:

thanks!

Effigy Effigy

this is really cool!

Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space

cool beats!

Meow For Days Meow For Days

skitten. kitten. i love puns. you should have also dedicated this to azazel maybe? he/she (i dont remember) makes cat sound based music too!

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

:O WOW!!!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!! IF I HEAR ANYONE SAY THAT YOUR MUSIC IS NOT REAL MUSIC I WOULD LITERALLY * WANT* TO STAB THEM IN THE FACE. SAME FOR THE WHOLE TECHNO/DUBSTEP/ELECTRO GENRE. (Well i mean you and other techno artists work hard on this stuff! it would just be wrong to insult someone's work that they put a lot of effort into!) Just keep up the good work man! Hope to see more amazing music from you! When do you think your next piece will come out?

Goukisan - Betrayal of Fate Goukisan - Betrayal of Fate

i'd say the same thing about this one as betrayal of fear! just pure greatness!

Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear

almost every one has heard about this song thanks to geometry dash! i glad, its a really good song and fits the theme for demon levels and or intense levels. i'd say one of my all time favorites

{Runaway} {Runaway}

i've always loved this song!! next time i'm at a party i'm totally telling them to play this song